All the things that make Ted’s Hot Dogs a great place to visit are also the things that make it a great place to work — a focus on quality, fun, family and friends.
As a family owned and operated business, we know that it’s the folks who serve our customers, either on the front lines or behind the scenes at our stores, who deliver the “Ted’s Experience” every day. So our commitment to our customers starts with a commitment to our associates — a focus on making Ted’s an awesome place to work.
It starts with finding the right people — people who share our values and who understand the importance of putting the customer first. At Ted’s Hot Dogs, this is what we value:
- Treating our customers and co-workers with kindness and respect
- Serving delicious food, cooked to order in a clean and welcoming environment
- Appreciating each and every customer that walks through our doors
- Creating a friendly and fun atmosphere
- Making each customer feel like they are the most important customer that we’ve served all day
If you are an individual who values tradition and understands the importance of always putting the customer first, Ted’s would love for you to become part of our family.
Interested in joining Team Ted’s?
We’ve got opportunities for full and part-time employment at all of our stores in Western New York and Tempe, AZ.
Ted’s Hot Dogs is always looking for friendly, outgoing hourly employees to join our team. You can click here for an application, or you can also stop by any Ted’s Hot Dogs location and ask a manager for an application in person.
Please click here to learn more about Management Opportunities at Ted’s Hot Dogs.